I am bringing my laptop, iPad and iPhone with me when I move in, will these items be covered under the landlords contents insurance?

No.  Students are advised to take out Insurance cover or use their own home insurance for personal belongings held on site as they are not covered under the Glasán Insurance Policy.

Website by Martec