How do I report if something in my house is not working?

All maintenance issues can be reported through your Student Portal, these will then be passed over to our on site maintenance who will endeavour to rectify your issue within 24 hours.  If you have any emergency issues (i.e. leak in your house, electric issues) you can report these directly to the office during office hours or with security when they are on duty.

My electricity has stopped working in the evening and the office is closed? Something has tripped the switch, what do I do?

Have you checked your fuse board??  Do you know what is causing the issue?? A faulty kettle or toaster is the most common culprits.  If your kettle/toaster is causing your power to trip, please desist from using and report the issue through your student portal and reception will replace the faulty item the next working day.   This should then allow you to put your trip switch (largest switch on it’s own in your fuse box) back up to restore power.

If you have completed the above and the issue is not rectified please contact security. If they are unable to rectify the issue they can telephone an emergency contractor who will call out to rectify the issue and restore power to your house.

All maintenance issues over the course of the year should be reported online through your Student Portal “maintenance” section for them to be addressed as soon as possible. 

Website by Martec